viernes, 10 de mayo de 2013

I did it my way...

Yes, start spreading the news!  And no, I'm not going to New York.  I have been doing things my way, but apparently my way is the wrong way.  Oh, Frank Sinatra, where art thou?

Have you ever had one of those days when everybody and his/her brother seems to be criticizing you?  Today is one of those days, and it's still only 10:30am, so things are bound to only get worse.  Yes, supposedly the amended soil I've been using is no good for vegetables (what?), I have to plant that hazelnut bush TODAY or it will die (it's only been there in a pot for 6 years...), and I most definitely should NOT be planting a fir tree there because it will get too big, messy, etc.  Yes, family members, neighbors and even passing municipal maintenance workers are all getting in on the fun and telling me how ridiculously wrong I am doing just about everything, because evidently, folks, this crazy American don't know sh**!

Good thing my husband is keeping his mouth shut.

3 comentarios:

  1. Ni caso, guapa, haz las cosas como te de la gana que la gente es muy propensa a meterse donde no la llaman. Y si no quieres plantar un abeto (si entendí bien) no lo plantes.
    Dont worry, estos días también pasan.
    Siento no haber pasado antes.
    Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ah! creo que es que si quieres plantar un abeto... En nuestra casa de Tui tenemos varios porque para Navidad, teníamos un abeto en maceta y cuando se hacía demasiado grande hala a tierra.
    ¿Para cuándo un post con tus rosas?

    Biquiños
    Ángeles

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Ángeles,
      Sí, un abeto sí quería. Es que lo pidió mi hijo a Papá Noél hace años, y estaba sufriendo el pobre en maceta que daba pena. Yo le he plantado donde me pareció, y punto.

      En cuanto a mis rosas, todavía les falta un poco. Parece ser que tu clima es más cálido que el mío. Aquí las rosas no han hecho gran cosa todavía. Y ahora mismo, mientas te escribo esto, están soñando los truenos de otra tormenta más...

      ¡Gracias por hacerme una visita!

      Eliminar